Swingers Lifestyle Information
What Is Swinging?
Swinging is one of many terms used for the practice of partner swapping, or involving other couples, or singles into a couples lovemaking.
Swinging has been around for centuries, and enjoyed by many cultures. The only places where swinging is not practiced openly is where the major religions have managed to brainwash the people into believing it is wrong or dirty.
Some of the names given to swinging.
- Partner Swapping - having full sex with each others partner
- The lifestyle - the American name for swinging
- Group Sex - groups of couples swapping partners
- Wife swapping - full partner swapping
- Cuckolding - the wife plays while the husband watches
- Dogging - meeting for outdoor sex in car parks
Variations of swinging include:
- Partner Swapping - Where 2 couples will exchange partners.
- Greedy Girls - girls who like to have sex with several men at the same time
- Bukakke - girls who like to lie back and have groups of men fuck or wank over them, spraying their cum over the girls body.
- Soft Swinging - Having Sex with your own partner whilst watching another couple have sex
- Threesomes - Where a couple are joined by a single male or single girl.